Julia Claire Kaltenbach
Claire Kaltenbach is an ambitious and personable young attorney with an eye for detail. She provides clients with an intense commitment to solve any problem they bring. Claire serves various types of clients, including medical professionals, claims managers, business owners, general counsel, and individuals, and brings the same attention to her clients’ work as she does to her own. She is able to anticipate problems that may arise, understand how they will affect the client, and then communicate possible solutions in a constructive way.
Claire has experience in a variety of practice areas. She spends much of her time working to help defend medical malpractice claims, but is likewise adept at handling negligence claims, insurance defense matters, personal injury and products liability matters, commercial litigation, toxic torts, and even appellate claims. Claire is a natural problem solver and her competitive spirit motivates her to find the best possible solution for each individual client.
In addition, she puts her skills and knowledge to use for the community by seeking out pro bono case work when available, serving as a Young Professionals Board Member for the Southside Early Childhood Center, and chairing the annual Read Across America event for the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Young Professionals Advisory Board Member
- Southside Early Childhood Center – Young Professionals Board Member
AWARDS AND HONORS
Named Staff Member of the Year for the Saint Louis University Law Journal, 2010-2011
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Social Chair for the Young Lawyers Division
- Read Across America Co-Chairman- 2013,2014
- The Lawyer’s Association of St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri