Jennifer L. Dickerson
Jennifer Dickerson has spent her legal career representing individual and corporate defendants in a wide range of litigation matters throughout Illinois and Missouri, including product liability, toxic torts, pharmaceutical liability, complex and class action litigation, personal injury, construction litigation, insurance coverage and nursing home litigation. Since joining Williams Venker & Sanders in 2012, Jennifer has focused her practice primarily in the areas of premises liability, product liability, asbestos litigation and transportation litigation. She works with a variety of clients, including in-house counsel, claims adjusters, third party administrators, small business owners and risk managers.
A Southern Illinois native, Jennifer received both her undergraduate and law degrees from Southern Illinois University, and remains in close contact with the legal and professional communities in that area. After obtaining her law degree, Jennifer worked at a small litigation firm in Belleville, Illinois for eight years. She continues to maintain strong ties with the local legal community as an active member of the St. Clair County Bar Association. Jennifer gives back to the community by serving on the Bylaws & Membership Committee of the Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois.
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES
- Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois
- Bylaws & Membership Committee
Summary judgment for a manufacturer in a breach of contract and breach of warranties case.
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- American Bar Association
- Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- United States District Courts
- Eastern & Western Districts of Missouri
- Southern & Northern Districts of Illinois